jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think dreams carry important meanings?

1. PineappleMuffin25 profile image55
    PineappleMuffin25posted 8 years ago

Do you think dreams carry important meanings?

2. josie hermit profile image58
    josie hermitposted 8 years ago

I think sometimes they can~ Even in the Bible dreams were important and sometimes prophetic. Also sometimes our feelings and worries (etc.) can manifest themselves in our dreams.

3. nochance profile image91
    nochanceposted 8 years ago

Dreams are important. They reveal aspects about you that you probably wouldn't notice otherwise. All of your insecurities, your worries. They are all expressed in dreams. Sometimes you may not notice it at the time but if you keep a journal of your dreams you begin to see patterns.

4. Frank Menchise profile image29
    Frank Menchiseposted 8 years ago

Yes, dreams do carry important messages to the dreamer, but the dreamers should work out for themselves what they might mean, you see every person dreams in a different way, so sometimes it would be hard to say what a dream means, if you are interested to know what dreams mean, you may be able to talk to your close friends about your dreams and see what they think, but in the end if you keep a record of your dreams for yourself, you will notice a pattern of what your dreams might mean in certain circumstances.
    In Hub pages I have written some of my most important dreams of my life and my own explanation of those dreams, check them out they are in Manfraco Dreamland.