Would you be interested in writing a Hub on the Pastoral Epistles?

1. Unchained Grace profile image60
    Unchained Graceposted 8 years ago

Would you be interested in writing a Hub on the Pastoral Epistles?

As you know, the Pastoral Epistles involve I&II Timothy and Titus. Perhaps the readers will gain a new insight as to Paul's position here.

2. Mirror Creation profile image56
    Mirror Creationposted 8 years ago

What topic exactly are you desiring to be discussed regarding the Pastoral Epistles?  Or are you looking for a general overview?  I have a Master of Divinity degree and would love to write a hub regarding anything biblical.

3. Dave Mathews profile image62
    Dave Mathewsposted 8 years ago

My dear Brother in Christ: As you are aware I am but a simple,humble lay person writing from my heart, totally under the guidance of God's Holy Spirit. I do not know if I am qualified to write on such topics as those discussed in the Epistles of Timothy and Titus, but you have read my writings, and you have an idea as to my writing techniques. If you believe I am capable of such a task, then truly My God will help me to write that which He desires to be written. I am an empty vessel to be filled by The Holy Spirit with God's word to be shared by all.
    If you decide to ask me to do this, please send me an outline of what you are looking for, as I am no theologian, neither do I have any studies of any formal education in Religion or Divinity. I am simply a common-sense Christian.

Brother Dave Mathews

Closed to reply

working