1. Nobody wants to be an astronaut on mondays.
2. Christopher Hitchens has far more fans than I thought
3. Writing about online games will lead to a torrent of people claiming you're their brother
1. The more I write the more views I receive
2. I submit my web address/URLs to search engines manually every 60 days or so and I noticed my web addresses/URLs are expanding. I now see visits coming from AOL, Yahoo and many other search engine traffic.
3. I write at other revenue sharing sites too. I use Shetoldme and I see traffic coming from Shetoldme.
The statistics section at hubpages is very helpful. I'm happy when I receive traffic coming from search engines and websites.
1. This week, people are starting to think "spring."
2. The more I think I'm the only one interested in some topic, the more comments I get thanking me for writing about something obscure.
3. I will hit 4 million Hub pageviews sometime near the end of this month, or in early April.
with regards to number 2. I agree completely. Number 3, sadly, is still a ways away.
Congratulations relache! That's an incredible stat!
1. My traffic is up a lot and continuing to go up.
2. People seem to be shopping more.
3. My niche is still going strong. Gonna continue expanding it.
1. people don't read my hubs
2. because they dont read my hubs, my stats don't change
3. I don't care.. I hate people.. they can all go pee on themselves
That's the spirit (I'm referring to the smiley )
I just read your Tim Hortons hub. You can run and check your stats and see if that cheers you up :-) But you called it Hortons coffee, not Tim Hortons coffee. Even better just call it Timmy's or the ultra modern Timmy Ho's.
Two of my kids work there ;-) Always a discount, Always Tim Hortons
1. I need a second account so that I can write things that are important to me.
2.Health hubs get more google traffic.
3.I am very disorganized.
1. people seem to like reading about stuff you would never think they would like reading about
2. see 1
3. see 2, then 1
1. They change daily and for no apparent reason
2. sex sells.... my most popular hub is about kissing and majority of the views come from google.
3. i wonder if i'll ever reach that almighty 100 score.
1) Writing for the hub mob, community questions and the idea bank brought me more traffic then I ever imagined.
2) More people are interested in plastic surgery then homelessness.
3) People do read, comment and like poetry.
1. Backlinking, even a little, dramatically increases search engine traffic.
2. People want to be inspired and encouraged.
3. I can't predict what people will like.
by Jonathan Cooper 15 months ago
I attempt to try my best to improve my traffic and increase my earnings of Google Adsense, but it seems that I can still earn only a little per day. Do you have any tip and suggestion on how to get more traffic for your hubs at Hubpages?
by Sandra M. Urquhart 2 years ago
What is the best way to get traffic on hubpages? Is it by the quality of your hubs or the frequency of your communication in the community? I've seen different articles that encouraged people to get noticed by being more social, claiming that that would increase interest and traffic; and then on...
by PeterKlibs 8 years ago
So what's your favorite kind of coffee? If your feeling spicy, you can even say your favorite coffee and wear from. After four months all over Europe, Espresso is my coffee drink of choice. It's dark, delicious, has plenty of antioxidants, and I feel less jittery after drinking...
by Albin Pius 5 years ago
There are lots of fellow poets in here at hubpages some do not even focus on getting search engine traffic to them but writes to enjoy.If you have an idea on increasing traffic to poems please share.
by supervalon 2 years ago
Promoting your own hub is allowable. You need to walk on tip toe though. Some sites Google doesn't like and you need to stay away from those. Facebook, Pinterest, are fine. Your question now should be which sites are alright to get links going to your site. My mind is about shut down for the ...
by TheRaptorClaw 7 years ago
Ok, so i really want to know how i can get more traffic to my hubs. I know i have to write a hub people want to read and yes i take part in the hub community but i am pretty new to this. What websites do you people use to attract traffic? Please help!
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|