What Revelations Are There In The Bible That Are Signs That We Are Doing Our Ver

1. Flavie Lolol profile image76
    Flavie Lololposted 8 years ago

What Revelations Are There In The Bible That Are Signs That We Are Doing Our Very Last Days Here?

On earth? If you ain't know Jesus now, tomorrow will be too late for you to enter the kingdom of God.

2. mintinfo profile image73
    mintinfoposted 8 years ago

I believe that Revelations was a grand hallucination. There are no signs to indicate the end of days. In fact people have been predicting "the end" for centuries yet we are still here. Some well known examples were supposedly the birth of an albino calf, the destruction of the Mosque on the Temple Mount, and the appearance of a child that quotes scripture. In their disappointment with the lack of "signs" there are religious nuts out there who are currently inciting conflicts to expedite "the end".

People need to focus on the joys of life and not worry about Gods plans.

3. Christian Craig profile image60
    Christian Craigposted 7 years ago

I am not a Religious fanatic but I am a student of the bible. reading every scripture there is and knowing what I know about Psychology and history. Times have gotten worse. the signs of the end times are more evident now than ever. but I will say this...just because we see the signs doesn't mean that it will come tomorrow. matter of fact our ancestors having been saying the same thing for centuries we are in the endtimes. So what makes this the end of day more so than before. Because if you research history and the bible things are much more different than what they were saying back in the day. now I do know this it could be another 40 years before Jesus comes back. God's timing is not our timing. A day for God is like a thousand years to us. We as humans have always tried to put God on an mortal level. He is soveriegn and he will do whatever he pleases. Although he has given us hints and clues through prophets and ( in the secular world) fortune tellers. Even scientists have come to the conclusion that this world someday will end. So doing massive research and searching out the truth for myself. I have come to conclusion that this is the end times. but I have no clue and no man will never know the clue of when Jesus will return.

working