jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it not possible what is happening now is the rapture?

1. T.Latham profile image53
    T.Lathamposted 7 years ago

Is it not possible what is happening now is the rapture?

The dead from global catastrophic events, like the earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, fires, etc., are the ones who have been raptured.  Didn't Jesus say, "there will be two women grinding in the field, one will be taken and the other left?"  He never specified they would be taken up in a cloud.  Paul stated "in the twinkling of an eye."  Well, all the victims of the recent catastrophies were taken in a twinkling of an eye.

T.Latham

2. GoGranny profile image78
    GoGrannyposted 7 years ago

We are not in the rapture phase of Revelations. But we are certainly witnessing many of the types of events that are leading up to it per the Bible.
    Also....

36 - No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

37 - As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Matthew 24:36-37

3. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 7 years ago

There is no such thing as the rapture. You will not find it in scripture. The changing in the twinkling of an eye is speaking of transformation/ascension.
    Everyone will go through tribulation. There is no escaping it. It says in Matthew...... immediately after tribulation in those days...
    Yes I know, a lot of CHRISTIANS will vote me down here. It is the blind leading the blind. As long as someone thinks they will be RAPTURED, they will not be prepared.

4. T.Latham profile image53
    T.Lathamposted 7 years ago

Well, I don't believe in the Rapture.

I believe we are living in the end times, and the catastrophic events occurring globally are in line with what Jesus prophesied, as well as what was detailed in Revelation. 

T.Latham

5. serenitysheir profile image56
    serenitysheirposted 7 years ago

Its not the rapture. its globe warming. the earth quakes are normal its just that the fault line was hit in a location were people lived.  And the quotes from the bible were written thousands of years ago if i were to say that a huge volcano will erupt destroying most of north America in a thousand years something like that will most likely happen.

working