jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

How do I know if I had a vision??

1. singlmomat52 profile image79
    singlmomat52posted 7 years ago

How do I know if I had a vision??

1. venus Psychic profile image60
      venus Psychicposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

you just know .. you do not even ask yourself this question

2. David R Bradley profile image84
    David R Bradleyposted 7 years ago

If you're not sure, I'd probably say you didn't have one.  That being said, I think your question bodes a hub of it's own.  What was it that happened to where you're wondering if you had one?  I believe that we can and do communicate with and receive communication from beyond so maybe you did.  Either way, you should should write about your experience...

1. xXEpicXx profile image61
      xXEpicXxposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I agree

3. profile image0
    Georgiana85posted 7 years ago

Note it down or remember it. Visions occur prior to something about to happen, either good or bad, follow it if you remember what it was about. If it's something good keep thinking about it, if not, think about something good instead. Just remember it and you will now at the right time.

4. profile image53
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

i happen 2 have the gift of prophesy. i'd had MANY visions. when this gift was discovered as real, i had 2 pray 2 God about whether or not the questionable vision was even from Him. after prayer, i got confirmation thru follow-up dreams related 2 the vision. then 2 assure the dream/s were from Him, i prayed just 2 B safe, & they were ALL from Him. NOW that Faith graduated in2 trust, i now KNOW 2 TRUST that something WAS indeed from God. when something IS from God, it WILL b remembered, NO questions asked. if u r unsure, just pray about it & ask God. i did, & got answers 2 my prayers each time. in fact, i was able 2 pray about my next car under the advice of a close friend. i got an aswer about what my next car is 2 b. my friend however, prayed about moving & in it's right time, it happened. he has strange things happen tho. when some 1 close 2 him is going thru trouble of some sort, he has this knick-knack cow's head that moos all by itself. this is how he knows some 1 he knows is in distress. each person has their own blessing

5. wandererh profile image75
    wandererhposted 7 years ago

I wrote a hub about a premonition which I had.  You might find it interesting:

6. Kimberly Bunch profile image60
    Kimberly Bunchposted 7 years ago

You will automatically know. It will be like a screen comes up and plays something out before your eyes. You are viewing something and it is nothing of your own thoughts. It plays out before your eyes.

It is similar to feeling like your mind, and your vision were hijacked!

7. Lindsay Bean profile image85
    Lindsay Beanposted 8 months ago

I'll answer based on my experience. I see images with my eyes closed almost every time I go to bed. Most of the time it's just random flashes and it changes and it's just completely random and meaningless. However, there were a few times when I saw VERY clear, very detailed images of people and places I have never seen in real life and these images will move me in some way. That's when i know that I'm actually seeing something real.

Other times, I've had a dream about an event and it moved me emotionally. When I wake up from those sorts of dreams I can always remember it. Twice now I have had a very detailed, emotional dream that later on happened in real life. One of those was about the attack on Syria. I later saw photos on the internet that looked eerily like my dream. I completely believe I had visions in my sleep.

I'd say if you see it very clearly and it moves you emotionally, it's probably a vision. I often see people who are needing help, and I wish there was something I could do to help them.

8. venus Psychic profile image60
    venus Psychicposted 4 months ago

you will know it is a real vision only after the real event pass to light.. and the maybe more  .. and more .. it is all about Time .