Do you think that Purity of heart and of mind and body is part of a true christi

1. profile image51
    Light4Jesusposted 8 years ago

Do you think that Purity of heart and of mind and body is part of a true christian life?

2. northweststarr profile image76
    northweststarrposted 8 years ago

I think that purity of heart, mind, and body is a part of every life.  Why else would acne cream, natural diets, and arm-chair psychologists be such a huge part of human culture?  We all strive for purity.  This is probably why christianity thrives so well in American culture.  We all want to be "washed white as snow." Nice to think our negative kharma and terrible things we've done can be erased by a sincere prayer.  Charles Manson has a parole hearing every year and I'm told Ted Bundy was "saved" before he was put down, but if either of them are in heaven when I get there, I don't want to stay there. I think complete purity doesn't exist except in the mentally handicapped and infants, but we should all do the best we can.

3. profile image53
    SpaceAgeposted 8 years ago

yes, purity of heart, mind, and body is a HUGE part of a true christian life. sadly, we cannot get there by ourselves no more than a baby can change their own diaper. it takes God's Work in us 2 get us there

working