jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Your Life Here On Earth?

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Your Life Here On Earth?

2. Sky321 profile image77
    Sky321posted 7 years ago

There are many philosophies and opinion concerning this question.  I think you have to go on your own journey to figure it out. Do you believe in God?

3. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 7 years ago

The purpose of life here on Earth is to be happy.  This is the nature of the soul, it is eternally blissful and full of knowledge, no matter where we are in existence.  When a being is aware that Earth is connected to the grand scheme of existence then the light that they find in themselves will shine very bright. 

Working to help other find that happiness is my mission here on this planet.

4. RevLady profile image60
    RevLadyposted 7 years ago

Well, in brief, the purpose of my life is to glorify God, be obedient to His will and live according to His Word. In obedience, I perform the assignment He gave me for my life's work and carry it out as He empowers, leads and guides me.

Forever His,

5. Hezmyjoy profile image61
    Hezmyjoyposted 6 years ago

The Word says that for those that believe, we are the light of the world, the salt of the earth. Once establishing that, we are to seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all of these things will be added unto you - for it is written. It is also written that the Kingdom of God is not meat and drink but joy and peace in the Holy Spirit.

So the answer is then, whatever that gives you joy must also give peace. Both must be on operation.