jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are ghosts real? Have you seen one?

1. Shil1978 profile image92
    Shil1978posted 7 years ago

Are ghosts real? Have you seen one?

2. Nathan_U profile image77
    Nathan_Uposted 7 years ago

Yes ghosts are real and yes, I've seen many of them during my investigations.

3. SweetiePerson profile image55
    SweetiePersonposted 7 years ago

Well,
         i Don't believe in ghosts and all of the superstitious Lark i think it is all a load of rubbish. I have never seen one and i don't think i will ever see one. Infact to be honest if i did see one i would probably just think it was my own shadow or something

4. Shil1978 profile image92
    Shil1978posted 7 years ago

Thank you SP and Nathan for answering this question. Personally, I haven't seen a ghost thus far and so am skeptical. Its one of those things that you hear about all the time, yet can never bring yourself to believe, having not seen one yourself!!

5. Torch Harrison profile image84
    Torch Harrisonposted 7 years ago

Yep.  Seen one about 20 years back now.

Was in a small historical village at about 2 a.m. one hot, summer night.  Walking along the sidewalk past a very old church (built in 1802), I happened to glance back and saw a lady walking toward the heart of the village.  She was all white, semi-transparent, with a long gown, large hat, gloves and an umbrella...just like the pictures you see back in the 1800's of what folks wore.  Well, I was kind of startled...after all, it was late at night and really hot!

I turned back to catch up to my friend, who was walking with me.  Asked them to turn around and see the lady behind us.  They looked.  So did I.  No lady.

Can't explain it, but I know what I saw that night...

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

I do bealve in spirits the ones whos resting has been disbured, I bealve spirits are thoose who do not rest in peace i have seen the ghost of my father when he was lying in icu with only machienes keeping him alive his soul had already left his body and he came to visit me one last time.

7. Mega over profile image56
    Mega overposted 5 years ago

Maby I don't know but there was this one time I saw a light grey woman waring an old fashioned dress when a strong wind blew she looked at me and was gone.

working