Is there a connection between our spiritual well-being & our physical health?

1. Ken R. Abell profile image81
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

Is there a connection between our spiritual well-being & our physical health?

2. heavenbound5511 profile image81
    heavenbound5511posted 7 years ago

Hi! It is true living in sin produces and allows sickness because of disobedience to God. He loves us. It's like-If a child disobeys there parents or runs away from the safety.--But when we run from God will take us back into safety & heal us.
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting-Galatians 6:7-8
    DUET 30:15-16 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments..., that thou mayest live and..
    "If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep all His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee-.Ex. 15:26
    In 2 Chronicles 21,.... But hast walked in the way of the kings of Israel, and hast made Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to go a whoring... Behold, with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods: And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day.Psalms 107:17-21- Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted. Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death. Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.......
    Duet 28-But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, ...-The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation.. because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me..
    EZ 3:18When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity..Proverbs 11:14-- As righteousness tendeth to life; so he that pursueth evil, pusueth it to his own death.

3. jeyaprakash84 profile image60
    jeyaprakash84posted 7 years ago

Certainly. Spirit and the body are connected. When our focus is on physical body, as is the case, in this materialistic world, we are rarely concerned of the spirit. When we start working at the subtler level, moving up, towards the spirit, our physical health improves.

working