jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you believe that Robert E. Lee still till this day is leading his troops in a

1. profile image44
    crystleliciousposted 7 years ago

Do you believe that Robert E. Lee still till this day is leading his troops in a residual haunt?

do u think any of the deceased soldiers are still there ?
    im still skeptical, but i do love learning my history! im very interested ! iF U GO TO THE ACTUAL BATTLE FIELD , CAN U PICK UP ANY EVP, OR PICS OR JUST SOMETHING THAT VERIFIES , THAT THERS LIFE EVEN AFTER DEATH? R U A TRUE BELIEVER?

2. profile image0
    MaryReneeposted 7 years ago

I've heard a few stories that the troops are still on the battle field. I believe it totally. Those men died in horrible, traumatic ways. I'm sure there are many of the souls that aren't at rest.

3. Devon S profile image48
    Devon Sposted 7 years ago

I visited the Battle of Gettysburg once and came across a group of ghost hunters. It was very interesting to see some of the photo evidence they had of orbs and faces that had appeared in what looked like a mist.

Very interesting experience smile

4. Bretsuki profile image79
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

I recently published a hub entitled "Gettysburg Ghost?" On that hub I published a photograph which I took at Gettysburg on Columbus Day weekend in 2002. I asked my readers to decide for themselves,
    I cannot say that the photograph shows a Confederate soldiers ghost, I know I was alone when I took the picture,. I am a believer in an after life, and interested in ghost stories, fact or fiction, but this picture was the first time I could not dismiss something as ahoax or a faulty memory of the photographer or a camera fault.