jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone have out of body experiences?

1. moneymakingmummy profile image56
    moneymakingmummyposted 7 years ago

Does anyone have out of body experiences?

I am intrigued to know what percent of people actually have out of body experience's? I used to get them all the time and now they have suddenly stopped !!

2. veejay23 profile image67
    veejay23posted 7 years ago

I am a devout Christian and am aware that this is a dangerous stuff you mentioned here. What do you want to achieve by leaving your body?

3. profile image0
    brotheryochananposted 7 years ago

Nope, never have, no silver cord, no viewing myself from above, no light at the end of a tunnel. I've had a complete physical and i got an a++.

4. moneymakingmummy profile image56
    moneymakingmummyposted 7 years ago

I dont have any control when I have OBE i get them usually when sleeping, I am just interested to hear other peoples experiences x

5. chasemillis profile image65
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

I kind of had one...I was worshipping God with the band one time and suddenly felt like I was hovering 10 feet above the crowd. It was weird but cool at the same time

6. cherrycrime26 profile image79
    cherrycrime26posted 6 years ago

I had one once, when I was a little girl, I flew from one end of my block to the other end a few times, I knew it wasnt a dream because it was too real, I remember that feeling like it was yesterday, flying, I will never forget it, I was to scared to fly anywhere else so I stayed on my block.

working