jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who is at God;s right hand? Who says "my God" at Re 3:12; who took the scroll fr

1. True Truthseeker profile image74
    True Truthseekerposted 7 years ago

Who is at God;s right hand?
    Who says "my God" at Re 3:12; who took the scroll from God's hand?

Revelation 5:6-7 (American Standard Version)

6 And I saw in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, having seven horns, and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent forth into all the earth.

7 And he came, and he taketh it out of the right hand of him that sat on the throne.

2. TinaMarieTad profile image78
    TinaMarieTadposted 7 years ago

Jesus Christ my savior and the one who died for my sins as well as all others sins. The son of God.

3. Loves To Read profile image59
    Loves To Readposted 7 years ago

There is only one who sits at the right hand of the Father and that is Jesus Christ. Who went boldly to the cross and gave up His life for me and every other person on this earth. He did this so that all might come into His Kingdom and receive eternal life.

4. andrew savage profile image61
    andrew savageposted 4 years ago

If you are into angelogy the one who sits at the right hand of the father is Michael. And at one point Lucifer sat at the father's left hand. There is no mention of Jesus sitting at either side of his father- typically in a monarchy the prince goes out of the castle and learns to become a king, conducting missions,  while the father works from home- rarely leaving the capital or homeland. Furthermore when Jesus says that "I and the father are one" he is not saying that he is God nor that he is his own father- such an interpretation is rather strange and unusual- also very impossible. One cannot be one's father and son at the same time. But if you are clinging to such an interpretation Catholicism and Protestantism are right up your alley.
    If you are trying to follow the teachings of the Christ I recommend Gnosis. When Christus states that he and his father are one, he is stating that he and his father work in coordination and synchronicity. Jesus never states that he is god- though one may presume he is a lot like a Hercules figure in so much that he is half immortal god and half mortal man. Which is why he understands the plight of those humans seeking salvation of the mind and spirit and to return to the Tree of Life.

I wish to remind all followers of Christ that the bible is an incomplete work as it does not tell of how Man shall return to the TOL except for vague mentionings of through prayers to the one known by the pseudonym Jesus Christ.

working