i heard somthing about the bible yesterday that im a little confused or rather u

1. Jenna~sea profile image56
    Jenna~seaposted 7 years ago

i heard somthing about the bible yesterday that im a little confused or rather uninformed about,

i was told that the old testaments speak of the dark  ages & the reason for our creation? does this hold any truth & if so can you inlighten me ????

2. micadeolu profile image49
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

Yes the Old testament speaks of the dark ages and the reason for our creation and the building of the earthly tarbanacle, while the new testament speaks of the new age, the heavenly realm which starts from your heart and the hope of the coming eternal kingdom that will never end.

Interested in the full personal tutorial free of charge? email oluademic@gmail.com or visit divinepropheticministry,webs.com

3. profile image52
    fallsfellaposted 7 years ago

The OLd Testament is about how we began, how the earth began and the nstory of God and His people...How God made the earth and had to destroy it because man was so disobedient to God and turned from Him all except Noah and his family....The Old Testament is history and was written mostly to the Jews.  Believers today can gain a lot of knowledge from the Old Testament especially The Psalms written by David, they are beautiful poetry...The New Testament up to Revealation is written for today...The four gospels are written to sinners for salvation, Acts is a bridge from the old to the new because Jesus dies for our sins and then in Acts we have the Day of Pentacost when Holy Spirit was given to all of us, we are no longer under the Law but now saved by grace....Revealation is written to the Jews as we Christian believers will not be here when the things related in Revealation happen because we are going to be with God and Jesus Christ in heaven due to The Rapture, Jesus Christ next coming.

Closed to reply

working