jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever had a premonition? Has anyone in your family had a premonition? Do

1. angela_michelle profile image99
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

Have you ever had a premonition? Has anyone in your family had a premonition? Do you believe in...

premonitions?

2. profile image0
    houseazposted 7 years ago

I feel like I get premonitions all the time in my dreams but don't have a strong enough connection to my subconsciousness to really tap into it.  However I do feel them later on and know for sure I have seen/felt the situation before.  So yes I believe in premonitions since time is certainly not as linear as we perceive it!

3. Babylon48 profile image53
    Babylon48posted 7 years ago

I don't believe in premonitions. I simply call them coincidences.

4. heavenbound5511 profile image80
    heavenbound5511posted 7 years ago

Yes,
    God warns me all the time to avoid problems & even death.
    From warnings of get your kid inside now and then within 20 mins later the cops show up swarming the area he was at. Or don't go here or this will happen- I found out it was true when I didn't listen.
    A lot of it is small things but those small things are so important to our well-being & I wouldn't known it if God wouldn't of told me.
    I even got into a car accident because I didn't listen to God when He kept telling me to turn & go another direction to get to the same spot. He kept telling me over & over to turn. Some don't explain what's going happen just a guiding to avoid a future event.
    Also my church is given premonitions all the time & we stop the coming destructions & accidents by praying in Jesus name.What's so funny about this is others along with me get the same warnings even though we hadn't consulted one another before bringing them into church. All these situations we've clearly seen God's hand in. God warns those who will listen by His Holy Spirit. I hope this answers your question. God Bless you!

5. CJMcAllister profile image85
    CJMcAllisterposted 3 years ago

You might think that premonitions or precognitions are pure fantasy. Regardless, multiple historical figures can be studied who left documented evidence of uncanny insights about the future. read more

working