jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever had a déja-vu? Enter a house or a place and felt you've been there

1. DancingRedFeather profile image59
    DancingRedFeatherposted 8 years ago

Have you ever had a déja-vu? Enter a house or a place and felt you've been there before?

Have you ever went into a house or a place and felt that you've been there before? I have and it was eerie.

2. profile image0
    Olivviatposted 8 years ago

THE STORY OF MY LIFE!!! I think I'm use to it by now, but only time will tell if it means something ort not.

3. DancingRedFeather profile image59
    DancingRedFeatherposted 8 years ago

Write some of your experiences..it's great to know am not the only one.

4. svencill profile image60
    svencillposted 8 years ago

Yes! Although I feel a lot of people try to explain this away with science I think there are a lot of things we don't know about this world. My grandmother had premonitions: she actually saved a family whose home was about to explode. Apparently there was a gas leak. And it has been passed on through my family. I have issues with my premonitions which come as dreams. They are usually as silly as just seeing a future conversation I might have but sometimes as serious as predicting an upcoming death. And don't you just hate going through a conversation twice!LOL

5. Galadriel Arwen profile image78
    Galadriel Arwenposted 8 years ago

Sounds like the black cat in the Matrix to me, lol. Most people I know experience it and so do the producers of movies :-)

6. csd1509 profile image68
    csd1509posted 8 years ago

i have it a lot not only do i feel i was in that place but i remember the convesations i'm about to have(yea sorry sounds confusing) it's like i've watched that scene before like i had now my sis b-day party and the whole thing was deja-vu totally felt i was there already and my sis said the same things the balloon's the cake, the games EVERYTHING was the same!!
    But i have no explanations i also find it scary and weird

working