jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Have you ever met with people who just doesn't give up even if they are wrong?

1. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Have you ever met with people who just doesn't give up even if they are wrong?

I believe most of us met up with people of such. Even they are in the wrong, they just have reasons not to be guilty. Annoying I would say. What do you think?

2. Bella Nina profile image72
    Bella Ninaposted 6 years ago

I believe it is human nature to believe that we are always right.  Or at least, we want to believe that.  But . . . it it always wise to consider what others have to say, and foolish to think we cannot be wrong.

When confronted with someone who is relentless with their opinion, I listen to what they have to say, and then I attempt to participate in the conversation.  If the person will NOT listen to others, I exit the conversation.  People can't HEAR if they won't LISTEN.

3. Credence2 profile image81
    Credence2posted 6 years ago

i have a personal dislike for people who cannot admit when they were wrong or makes a mistake, These are generally idntified as superego people, the kind that you want to avoid.

4. tswilson profile image59
    tswilsonposted 6 years ago

I have met many such people.  It can be very annoying.  There is no point trying to get a stubborn and incorrect person to change their mindset.  It is best just to realize they are wrong and let them be that way.

5. juiwei2000 profile image60
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

All the time, I know a girl who stay with a boy friend she doesn't love, only because she felt obligate to be with him, but she don't love him.  I know another girl who stay with guy, for all the wrong reason. 

Base on what I have seen, girls are more likely to stay in a wrong relationship, then guys, never understand why

6. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

There is  such a someone in my family.............

if I caught a fish................he caught a whale
    if I cooked a chicken.........his method was FAR superior
    if my vehicle was somehow disabled.....................he took his own, apart, and carried it home in his pockets

if my dog caught a frisbee............his dog played baseball

these people garner NO respect, are despised , even among family members........

I can not speak for the masses.........but in my own family, my Mom, simply can not make it on her own economically.   She needs him............I HATE this for women.

7. flikabing profile image62
    flikabingposted 6 years ago

of course yes. it maybe because, they don't want to get there ego lowered...that's why they try to rationalize and then yes! they will make their way out...=/

8. Philanthropy2012 profile image85
    Philanthropy2012posted 6 years ago

and you'll never prove that I did!