jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If life was easier, would you be as impressed once you met the creator?

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

If life was easier, would you be as impressed once you met the creator?

Assume there is a creator to answer my question---if you so dare.

2. VagabondE profile image58
    VagabondEposted 7 years ago

Yes, because I am impressed by the sheer complexity of the universe and it's exquisite fine tuning just to suit life.

3. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

I would be even if life was easier.. what I see around me - His handiwork is awesome. My brain and how it functions is awesome.. how everypart of my body works in alignment with the others parts just blows my breath away.. He is awesome indeed! I can only imagine that moment with my maker....Thanx for this question....I love it

4. profile image0
    iamqweenbeeposted 7 years ago

To be honest, no I wouldn't! If life was easier, I would take everything, even the Creator for granted

5. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

Totally! Go to any Zoo and look around you and pay close attention to the various animals, birds, fish, insects, types of trees, flowers, plant-life, and then tell me you are not impressed with what God has created for you and for me and others.

None of this just dropped out of the sky it was all created, created by a being far more superior than you or me. So shake your head, smell the coffee and the roses and wake up.

How do you think you arrived to be living here on earth? Were you not conceived by a mother? OR Did you just simply fall out of the sky somehow. It was a miracle the second your father's sperm mingled with your mothers egg deep within her and you were conceived. Then she carried you for nine long months, feeding you through a tube inside her and helped you to grow and form into the baby you were born as, and is still helping you grow as the person you are. Look at your DNA. It is unique to you and you alone. Look in a mirror there is not another person in this world exactly like you. How? God! Use that brain God gave you and stop asking such dumb questions thinking you know it all when you haven't got a clue.

working