jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How vital is the teacher's testimony to the process of Teaching?

1. renskei profile image58
    renskeiposted 7 years ago

How vital is the teacher's testimony to the process of Teaching?

2. The Power Glider profile image59
    The Power Gliderposted 7 years ago

I'd dare say that it's very important.  Without the open affirmation of the teacher relating to the truths being taught, the student may not feel the importance of finding out for themselves. If the students don't have the desire to find out for themselves, they never will.
    When the teacher is able to testify of the truth of a principle, such as the resurrection with conviction, that can be the difference between the student prayerfully turning to scriptures in order to seek that same inspired knowledge and not.
    Unless a student learns by finding out for themselves, as an individual he or she would be building on a sandy foundation indeed.

3. renskei profile image58
    renskeiposted 7 years ago

That's true! The teachers' testimony is a vital of teaching cause the are the one who molded the life of the learners. According in what i have learned, the teacher's testimony either contradicts or underscores of what he teaches .
           The teachers are the examples to their students or to be a model .
      As a teacher " Be a good leader and be a good follower"

4. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

i woulde think very peopple learn from others they learn from there mistakes and there successes how are they supose to learn from you if you dont have a testimony to give them

working