jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you are God for one day...what will be the thing which you will first do and

1. Hridyapal Bhogal profile image60
    Hridyapal Bhogalposted 7 years ago

If you are God for one day...what will be the thing which you will first do and why ?

2. Mercedes-Benz30 profile image55
    Mercedes-Benz30posted 7 years ago

Granted, I will never be God--nor will any of the rest of us. For the sake of conversation, though--I would promote peace between different countries and cultures. I would still recognize free will, but I would drive people to be more accepting of each other in all facets of life. That includes people of different races, genders, religions, languages, cultures, skin colors, backgrounds and so forth.

We're but a tiny spec in the grand scheme of the universe; we should use the only time we have on Earth to seek love and understanding of each other--instead of pointing out others' differences and divide ourselves from them...

3. Rishy Rich profile image74
    Rishy Richposted 7 years ago

I will first ensure that my One day period never comes to end by Extracting time smile

Then I can Do whatever I want for eternity...including wht Mercedes-Benz30 said he will do wink

4. micadeolu profile image49
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

I will rather let things be the way they are. Why? Because I will remember I created all things simply for my pleasure just like a movie producer after much work sits back to watch his demo. Laughters...

5. jite profile image39
    jiteposted 7 years ago

Good question my friend,I will destroy all the weapons from this earth,so that peace may be restored.

6. FuzzyCookie profile image81
    FuzzyCookieposted 7 years ago

I dont think I can be God ....... cuz he is one and I cant even think of being God.

7. vocalcoach profile image97
    vocalcoachposted 7 years ago

As a child of God, I would see that we all stop eating animals.  If this were possible, then animal abuse would come to a screeching halt, or at the very least be extremely reduced.

Closed to reply

working