jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What evidences are there for the Quran?

1. profile image49
    Oneman89posted 7 years ago

What evidences are there for the Quran?

Sorry, my forum question was written late last night, and I was tired. But I guess my question is why do you follow the Quran? What evidences are there for its validity? I'm just curious. Please comment back soon. Thanks friend.

2. bushraismail profile image59
    bushraismailposted 7 years ago

brother you read the second verse of surah baqara
    Almighty Allah says ' this is the book, wherof there is no doubt, a guidance o those who are pious'
    there are numerous like this bro..

3. clark farley profile image78
    clark farleyposted 7 years ago

(without being an expert), I suspect that the same evidence as there is for the Bible.

4. profile image58
    paarsurreyposted 6 years ago

Hi friend Oneman89

Sorry, I never observed that somebody has asked me a question; today I first time observed it and answered it forth with.

Unlike other Revealed books of other religions that have been changed over time; Quran is ever fresh, it has following feature not found in other Revealed books:

1.    It is authored by the Creator-God.
    2.    It has claims with reasons. It provides the reason part for its commandments.
    3.    It is a book of systems; its verses are elaborated by the verses in the context; so it repudiates itself if wrong meanings are ascribed to it.
    4.    It is for everybody; literate or illiterate, ordinary or the genius or the People of the West as also for the people of the East.
    5.    It is not a theoreticians’ book, it is a practical guidance for the humans in ethical, moral and spiritual matters; there is not a single teaching in this book which has not been acted upon by its founder and the followers of his time.
    6.    Its meaning has also been secured by great people found in every century.
    7.    It is not a mythical book; while it does not claim to be a text book of science, it supports sciences if understood correctly.
    8.    It is peaceful and peace promoting.
    9.    It confirms truth in the revealed books of other religions as also their founders to be truthful persons in the origin.
    10.    It has no contradictions in it.

These are some of the features summarized here.

These features are the evidences of Quran being useful, truthful and that it has been authored by the Creator-God.

This also explains as to why I follow Quran.

Thanks for asking me the question; I also thank those who made the comments.

working