What evidences are there for the Quran?
Sorry, my forum question was written late last night, and I was tired. But I guess my question is why do you follow the Quran? What evidences are there for its validity? I'm just curious. Please comment back soon. Thanks friend.
brother you read the second verse of surah baqara
Almighty Allah says ' this is the book, wherof there is no doubt, a guidance o those who are pious'
there are numerous like this bro..
(without being an expert), I suspect that the same evidence as there is for the Bible.
Hi friend Oneman89
Sorry, I never observed that somebody has asked me a question; today I first time observed it and answered it forth with.
Unlike other Revealed books of other religions that have been changed over time; Quran is ever fresh, it has following feature not found in other Revealed books:
1. It is authored by the Creator-God.
2. It has claims with reasons. It provides the reason part for its commandments.
3. It is a book of systems; its verses are elaborated by the verses in the context; so it repudiates itself if wrong meanings are ascribed to it.
4. It is for everybody; literate or illiterate, ordinary or the genius or the People of the West as also for the people of the East.
5. It is not a theoreticians’ book, it is a practical guidance for the humans in ethical, moral and spiritual matters; there is not a single teaching in this book which has not been acted upon by its founder and the followers of his time.
6. Its meaning has also been secured by great people found in every century.
7. It is not a mythical book; while it does not claim to be a text book of science, it supports sciences if understood correctly.
8. It is peaceful and peace promoting.
9. It confirms truth in the revealed books of other religions as also their founders to be truthful persons in the origin.
10. It has no contradictions in it.
These are some of the features summarized here.
These features are the evidences of Quran being useful, truthful and that it has been authored by the Creator-God.
This also explains as to why I follow Quran.
Thanks for asking me the question; I also thank those who made the comments.
by paarsurrey 8 years ago
Hi friendsWe Muslims have three sources of Guidance:1. The first and the foremost source of Guidance is Quran authored by the Creator-God Allah YHWH, on the heart of Muhammad and it was memorized as soon as it was revealed by Muhammad and his companions. As an auxiliary measure it was...
by sibtain bukhari 5 years ago
. ''Do ye not see that Allah has subjected to your (use) all things in the heavens and on earth, and has made his bounties flow to you in exceeding measure, (both) seen and unseen? Yet there are among men those who dispute about Allah, without knowledge and without guidance, and without a Book to...
by paarsurrey 8 years ago
Hi friendsJesus and Moses are to be believed and respected only as an academic value.The original text of the Bible OT and NT having been lost in the original language; their true meanings also lost in the translations. Muhammad, the last /final or the highest ranking Messenger Prophet of the...
by DirtyBarack16 5 years ago
Do you believe Islam is a violent religion?
by Kylyssa Shay 2 years ago
Hypothetical Question: What if it were proven there's only one true God and It wasn't your God?For this question, you must use your imagination. You must pretend the premise of the question is true and then answer it accordingly. The premise is that God has been discovered and it's been proven...
by WaffleCheese 9 years ago
Does revelation still exist? When we learn something new, is that not revelation?
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|