What evidences are there for the Quran?
Sorry, my forum question was written late last night, and I was tired. But I guess my question is why do you follow the Quran? What evidences are there for its validity? I'm just curious. Please comment back soon. Thanks friend.
brother you read the second verse of surah baqara
Almighty Allah says ' this is the book, wherof there is no doubt, a guidance o those who are pious'
there are numerous like this bro..
(without being an expert), I suspect that the same evidence as there is for the Bible.
Hi friend Oneman89
Sorry, I never observed that somebody has asked me a question; today I first time observed it and answered it forth with.
Unlike other Revealed books of other religions that have been changed over time; Quran is ever fresh, it has following feature not found in other Revealed books:
1. It is authored by the Creator-God.
2. It has claims with reasons. It provides the reason part for its commandments.
3. It is a book of systems; its verses are elaborated by the verses in the context; so it repudiates itself if wrong meanings are ascribed to it.
4. It is for everybody; literate or illiterate, ordinary or the genius or the People of the West as also for the people of the East.
5. It is not a theoreticians’ book, it is a practical guidance for the humans in ethical, moral and spiritual matters; there is not a single teaching in this book which has not been acted upon by its founder and the followers of his time.
6. Its meaning has also been secured by great people found in every century.
7. It is not a mythical book; while it does not claim to be a text book of science, it supports sciences if understood correctly.
8. It is peaceful and peace promoting.
9. It confirms truth in the revealed books of other religions as also their founders to be truthful persons in the origin.
10. It has no contradictions in it.
These are some of the features summarized here.
These features are the evidences of Quran being useful, truthful and that it has been authored by the Creator-God.
This also explains as to why I follow Quran.
Thanks for asking me the question; I also thank those who made the comments.
by paarsurrey7 years ago
Hi friendsWe Muslims have three sources of Guidance:1. The first and the foremost source of Guidance is Quran authored by the Creator-God Allah YHWH, on the heart of Muhammad and it was memorized as soon as...
by sibtain bukhari4 years ago
. ''Do ye not see that Allah has subjected to your (use) all things in the heavens and on earth, and has made his bounties flow to you in exceeding measure, (both) seen and unseen? Yet there are among men those who...
by paarsurrey6 years ago
One may ask questions about Quran/Islam/Muhammad from paarsurey he will answer from Ahmadiyya sources with related references; Paarsurrey has no claim to any scholarship or to piety. Paarsurrey is only an ordinary man...
by haj33965 years ago
Religion, Christianity, what ever you want to call it, is about men attempt to add to God's narrative. The reason we have so many churches is because man want to have a response. Man is saying I have a mine, let me use...
by Kylyssa Shay2 years ago
Hypothetical Question: What if it were proven there's only one true God and It wasn't your God?For this question, you must use your imagination. You must pretend the premise of the question is true and then answer it...
by DirtyBarack164 years ago
Do you believe Islam is a violent religion?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.