jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What defines a Demon?

1. prey profile image77
    preyposted 7 years ago

What defines a Demon?

And how do they become this persona?  Or are they born this way?  Is there a common denominator with all Demons?  Are they all bad or good, possibly are there both?  Have you ever met one?

2. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

They are call "SPIRITUALRISTICS" in the world of spirituality.They build and form the image of our spirits call "PERSONALITY".There are good and evil characteristics of our spirit.The evil of each one is call demons.THE GOOD IS CALL THE GRACE OF OUR SPIRITS. So there you are.

3. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

demon is a supernatural being that is generally described as a malevolent spirit

4. Chuck RitenouR profile image73
    Chuck RitenouRposted 7 years ago

a demon to me would be any living or non living being that has embraced evil to the point of being unredeemable. as a wiccan, I believe in the duality of the universe, good and evil there is never one without the other with the exception of a demon....there is nothing which is good...the balance would be the being which has no evil, such as Jesus...both are very rare.

5. DarkDisOrder profile image61
    DarkDisOrderposted 7 years ago

First I like to say what an intriguing question prey, I say a demon's characteristics defines this unholy creature, I say some are born into this persona and others are made judging by the path they took in a previous life rather angel or human. I believe there is no common denominator with demons, seeing how they out rank each other by different types of their kind and life spand and power they would possess. A majority of demons are bad because it's part of their nature, but their are those who sometimes choose another path. Yes, I have met one or more in my life time, their labeled people of ignorance and stupidity, hahahahaha, hopefully I gave a good answer.

6. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

The origin of Deamon / Demon is Greek. The orginal deamons were intelligent, sensible guardian spirits. In the Bible and taught by religions they are now malicious, deviant, horrible creatures here to take your soul.  You can read moe on my hub:  http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Truth-About … -Illnesses

Closed to reply

working