jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If someone at Wal-Mart casts a spell on me because I beat them to the empty chec

1. ryancarter profile image59
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

If someone at Wal-Mart casts a spell on me because I beat them to the empty checkout line, should I

Point at them and laugh hysterically, inform them that I happen to be wearing my spell reflection briefs, cast my "Level 10 Malicious Flatulence Through the Mouth" charm on their family, or knock their grocery cart over?

2. TamCor profile image80
    TamCorposted 7 years ago

I'd go with the spell reflection briefs...gets 'em every time...smile

3. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

I just think you are very brave for admitting you shop in Wal-Mart !!!

4. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

Knock the cart over........that may not be the most mature thing to do but it'll be the most realistic thin

5. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Yes, I'm with Merlin, if Wal Mart is the same as its company over here, I'd keep quiet about shopping there.
    But, back to your problem, none of those spells will work, what you need is the 'obviously you didn't get here before me' spell,  it has actions with the left hand indicating an L placed against your forehead, together with the magic chant - loser, loser, loser.  This will repel the spell and the caster usually experiences a quivering rage and storms off huffing and puffing, to another aisle.

6. Jeannieinabottle profile image92
    Jeannieinabottleposted 7 years ago

Let it go, man.  You are both shopping at Wal-Mart.  Why be enemies when you already have so much in common?  Or you could start throwing candy bars at them.