jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

seeing yourself die in a place filled with water. my question is death dreams

1. profile image48
    ronnie patrickposted 7 years ago

seeing yourself die in a place filled with water. my question is death dreams

I was asleep and I saw myself swiming in a sea of water. I said to myself I and going to see how it feels when you die. I did not fight and saw myself drowning and I went deeper and deeper in my self  and was completely out when I woke up in a very frighten stage of mine.I saw myself die with no pain.

2. DStettler profile image60
    DStettlerposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure what you are asking exactly, but I have dreamed of myself dieing many times. Falling from who knows how high and smashing into the ground. Many times I remember the dream just being me lying there dead. But good dreams way outnumber bad so I don't worry about them.

3. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

that my friend is not a good dream....here it means bad things will befall you and not only will you be the cause of it but you will let it destroy you....will advice you be careful with whatever decision you'll make and never act to the first pulse of your emotion.....care, think it true and decide what to do

4. LIFE IS ABOUT profile image57
    LIFE IS ABOUTposted 7 years ago

In my younger days I was a lifeguard and my instructor told me that there was no more peaceful way to die than drowning. He got this information from people that he had saved and brought back with no vital signs. So take it for what you will but because of that I like that dream better than the forever falling one.

working