jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How can I deter/defer religious peddlers from cornering me and feeding god to me

1. gg.zaino profile image82
    gg.zainoposted 7 years ago

How can I deter/defer religious peddlers from cornering me and feeding god to me with a shovel? grrr

happens all the time in the city waiting for the bus. The same people return time and again and don't take no for an answer.. this is frustrating. I can see why some folks judge the majority by the actions of a few... peace

2. LillyGrillzit profile image77
    LillyGrillzitposted 7 years ago

Tell them you were waiting for a sign, because Dog told you, that there would be a religious person who was rich, and was going to bring you all of the Answers, that person was going to be so compassionate they will take you in. Would they like to go ahead and get a truck, or will they rent a U-Haul? Tell them you have six Mexican cousins living with you too, and everyone will be relieved to be taken care of by such a religious person...if they run off to get a truck - RUN

3. profile image47
    dodgydaveposted 7 years ago

point them to the robert dean you tube video that features an interview with neil armstrong talking about the ufos that they took photos of when they landed on the moon.

4. jdomingo profile image61
    jdomingoposted 7 years ago

Tell them to leave or you're going to call the cops or better yet just start yelling RAPE! that should deter them.

5. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

I told the last two that approach me that I pray to the Great Spirit and surprisingly they left me alone after that.

6. Abecedarian profile image77
    Abecedarianposted 7 years ago

I understand your pain. Everytime I get to the trunk of my car at the grocery store, they pop up out of no where---Jehovah Wintesses. It drives me nuts. I just tell them I'm Catholic and they leave. I also hang a cross above my front door and they quit stopping at my house.

7. Alex X profile image59
    Alex Xposted 7 years ago

I simply tell them I am a pagan worshiper of Thor and that Loki will feed on their unbelievers souls after Ragnarok. I then ask them if they would like to join the way. Usually they run in the other direction.

8. PDXBuys profile image73
    PDXBuysposted 7 years ago

Tell them you have an extremely contagious disease (like the Black Plague) and then ask them to give you a hug.

Or, learn how to say "Sorry, I don't speak English" in a foreign language and pretend like you don't understand them.

Closed to reply