jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Are hubbers religous

1. jenny88 profile image53
    jenny88posted 8 years ago

I often look in here and find so many religous commnets and threads running.

If you look down th eside too the one on religion has th emost comments.

Is this normal and are most hubbers religuos? or is it we all like to give our thoughts.

I did not think I was religous till i started reading some of the hubs!!!

yours

Jenz

1. Jerami profile image74
      Jeramiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I think that everyone on the earth are religous Athiest are religously athiest. Catholics are religiously Catholic etc. It is like saying I don't have an attitude or there wasn't any weather today

2. SparklingJewel profile image63
      SparklingJewelposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Because religion/spirituality is one of humanity's biggest questions in life, many people like to give their input on it, and hear what others have to say.

As far as most hubbers being religious, I think most do not comment in the religion forum on any of the threads.

2. jenny88 profile image53

Actually I just noticed even the google ads are  on religous topics/content due to the page content!!!

jenz

3. Pamda Man profile image52
    Pamda Manposted 8 years ago

Because religion is mankind's biggest failure.

1. AsherKade profile image59
      AsherKadeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

that's a huge ignorant statement and reflects your obvious inability to seek truth and power outside yourself....

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xr/73209919.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=51100C4ED77196F32813B35D8017FFF007419CA18051349E405A86D84988A33B

4. Pamda Man profile image52
    Pamda Manposted 8 years ago

Yes. That is true.

5. jenny88 profile image53

Actualy having given it some thought - I think everyone must belive something!!

so that could make them religious not churchy!!

anyway can let this thread drop if you like

jenz

working