jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Does Ghost Exist?

1. trafford profile image38
    traffordposted 7 years ago

Does Ghost Exist?

have you ever seen or feel any spiritual energy or ghost? if yes, then what they do? what's their purpose of living? what's their world called?

2. trafford profile image38
    traffordposted 7 years ago

I believe something on the other side does exist but feel it's beyond our knowledge and comprehension to understand what it truly is.

3. Collin.G profile image56
    Collin.Gposted 7 years ago

I believe their just lost energy, some few negative energy, and the brain just sees them through your eyes as an spectrum, to imagine what you want to see. and they gave it the name "Ghost", someone sees them as floating light, or a light or shadow in shape of a person. so the truth nobody knows, if they are real or not. but somehow you can feel that energy, and thats when you get that weird chill or the "Goosebump" tongue

4. nair.padmaraj profile image51
    nair.padmarajposted 7 years ago

If you are looking for a Scientific proof, I doubt whether it exists.
    on the contrary if you understand them as energy (separated energy) then they do exists. We know mind exist, but we don't know what it is. Where is mind  positioned in the body. We are not even sure if the Mind is in the body or out side enveloping the body.What happens to mind on death is still a mystery.

Yes our soul does exist. various religious books tell about  life and after life and soul. Garudapurana is one among those books that tells us more about death and life after.

It is up to you to read and investigate.

5. pocble profile image54
    pocbleposted 7 years ago

Yes it do exist depending on the person concience

6. puebloman profile image61
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

There's Jesus, Ghost, and the Holy God. I think

7. Craignow profile image56
    Craignowposted 7 years ago

Spiritual energy's are vibrationally around us all the time, although a slightly different vibration to us they exist, as for what they do they form part of the universal energy that surrounds us and their purpose they do for us what the H in H2o does they create completness, their world is called the universe and their is no such thing as death in the spiritual sense.

Craig

8. Zakmoonbeam profile image92
    Zakmoonbeamposted 7 years ago

There is no doubt in my mind that they exist, but as to what they are, I have no idea.  There is however some compelling evidence on both sides of the fence.

(jeez, what a neutral sounding answer, sorry)!

working