This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

How does one become, "even as a little child"?

1. Jaggedfrost profile image78
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

How does one become, "even as a little child"?

2. heavenbound5511 profile image79
    heavenbound5511posted 7 years ago

"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God. Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it." — Mark 10:14-15

--A child is absolutely dependent upon his parents to meet his every need. And without ever realizing it, he takes a step of faith every time he trusts his parents to come through. Our Heavenly Father insists that His children (you and me) carry an identical perspective.
    --But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.Hebrews 11;6
    --God is moved by our faith, faith as a child- a child never doubts if their daddy is going to catch them when they jump into his arms.

--They require no proof 1st, because they are acting in faith their father catches them. They believe there father is able & has faith as simple as that! To believe without seeing 1st.This is how God operates with us believe 1st no matter what's going on believe in Him and He will always make a way!

--Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20:29

3. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 7 years ago

Think of all of the qualities of a child and that's it.
    A child is pure and innocent, and believes. They are also happy, trusting, and teachable.

working