Have you ever had a lucid dream and what was it about?

1. Vampire crazy profile image60
    Vampire crazyposted 7 years ago

Have you ever had a lucid dream and what was it about?

Lucid Dreaming is when you can control what's happening while you dream. Have you had one?

2. kentuckyslone profile image85
    kentuckysloneposted 7 years ago

Yes, I have had numerous lucid dreams about different things. It is an amazing experience when you are fully lucid and in control of what you dream

3. profile image71
    Promo Videoposted 7 years ago

I've been at it for a long time and have a few hubs about it. I started off using it as a hedonistic playground with lots of flying, exploring and sex. The novelty never really wears off but to really understand this state you need to go into the lucid dream with an agenda. What to ask the dream, who to meet, how to interact with the characters etc.. One of my big turning points has been to treat the dream and it's characters with respect and give them their own autonomy when due, rather than considering the dream and it's inhabitants as my own unconscious playground. I've had more profound experiences this way.
    Still, even after 15 years, soaring  high into the air immediately after the onset of lucidity  is still one of the most exhilarating sensations I've ever experienced, asleep or awake.