jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If you got to choose the way you died, how might you go out?

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

If you got to choose the way you died, how might you go out?

Personally, I'd want to affect some happiness or net good by dying. Why waste an inevitability?

2. Richard Craig profile image75
    Richard Craigposted 7 years ago

Die with style, not grace.  Maybe a car crash whilst street racing with Lewis Hamilton around the autobahns of Germany and filming it for Youtube.

3. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 7 years ago

A heart attack caused by excessive laughing. That would be the best way to go!

4. motricio profile image70
    motricioposted 7 years ago

A heart attack caused by excessive sex. That would be another way to go! jaja

5. profile image0
    miolunaposted 7 years ago

I'd prefer to fall asleep at the night and never wake up at the morning

6. ptosis profile image71
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Heart attacks are very painful and is way to slow. Injection of insulin - nope

Just do it real quick without me noticing.Lightening Strike

7. profile image71
    Promo Videoposted 7 years ago

Awake with my faculties intact and ideally The Aldous Huxley method

8. John B Badd profile image60
    John B Baddposted 7 years ago

Either having hot sex with a beautiful woman or fighting for something that matters.

9. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 7 years ago

I would think to die in your sleep would be the ideal death. When you are asleep you don't know it so why not keep on sleeping and it be painless. Almost like a natural cause of death.

10. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

As an organ donor the quickest way possible so that doctors could harvest ASAP.

11. profile image0
    SilentSmile08posted 6 years ago

well i hope*pray to god that i die when im older, bc i still have so much life to live for (21yrs old now) . But if i did get a choice.  it would be in my sleep. I hope that's how i go   it would be nice, but unfortunately not all die this way some die young  some die horribly  its just the way of things i suppose.