jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

are you muslim?

1. profile image45
    shahmirposted 7 years ago

are you muslim?

2. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 7 years ago

Why are you collecting this kind of statistics?

3. fundamentallife profile image59
    fundamentallifeposted 7 years ago

No, I was christened. But I do  not practice religion. I am more of a spiritual person.

4. wilbury4 profile image72
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

'x' amount of yes's and 'x' amount of no's... what is the purpose of the question?

5. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

That is none of your business, what relevance is a person's creed, and for that matter, race or colour as well?

6. Porshadoxus profile image76
    Porshadoxusposted 7 years ago

To the other responders: it sure is your business, but the relevance is great. Your religion, especially, determines many of your actions.

I am not Muslim. I am, in fact, Christian. I cannot agree with a religion that advocates killing those who do not agree with you.

7. noorenaz profile image60
    noorenazposted 7 years ago

Yes i am muslim..but why this question.!

8. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

of all the religions in this world, being a muslim would be the last thing i would ever become. take this anyway you want but when one looks at earth, we can see that EVERY place where the muslim religion grows becomes a hot spot for religious violence. there is no place on earth that is muslim and free, not one place and that fact in itself says a lot for the religion. people are killed and buildings bombed for just making a picture of mohamed. scary.