jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What does it mean when a white and tan butterfly lands on your nose?

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

What does it mean when a white and tan butterfly lands on your nose?

I don't know why they call it a Ceraunus Blue (Hemiargus ceraunus) butterfly but it was white and tan with dark brown spots. It landed on me and then landed on my nose today. - good luck eh?

2. Jeff Berndt profile image85
    Jeff Berndtposted 7 years ago

It means that there's probably something on your nose that the butterfly wants to eat. Perhaps you had some Kool-aid splashed on your nose?

It might also mean that your skin is sweet, which might indicate diabetes.

3. A la carte profile image57
    A la carteposted 7 years ago

......or it was just tired, your nose  is attractive and the butterfly was able to combine a rest with a look at the local fauna:)

4. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 7 years ago

Your nose was in the direct flight path of the butterfly or it was just a great looking "rest stop"!

5. krishubpages123 profile image32
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

It couldn't get to land anywhere which she might thought it is safe place to land..

6. HOOWANTSTONO profile image59
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 7 years ago

It means spring has arrived and the Butterfly is looking for a mate, and wants to breed and make more butterflies

7. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

I think I'll go with what Jeff Berndt says but I do not have diabetes. Been test numerous times in my life - all negative.

Nope I think it was the skin cream I had with is coco butter. When I put coco butter on at the Gym all the ladies say "I smell chocolate!"

Palmer's coco butter is the best for winter skin cream but makes you sweat in warm weather.

That day I was using 'Queen Helene Cocoa butter Creme"

Closed to reply

working