jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

if god is real and so great why is everthing he created so filled with problems?

1. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

if god is real and so great why is everthing he created so filled with problems?

humans are dangerous and the planet has lots of drawbacks like tornados volcanos earthquakes so how can the so-called creator be perfect.

2. Fenixfan profile image95
    Fenixfanposted 7 years ago

This is a very good question and a very touchy subject for most to address. I have often wondered the same thing in life. Why me? How come I have had such bad luck? I lost my father to Kidney disease and Arrhythmia and never was able to play any sort of active sport with him. I can vaguely remember even throwing a football back and forth to him. However I do believe things have a natural balance in life. We will always concentrate on the bad things more than the good things, because we have had good things for so long that we take them for granted. Freedom for one. Great shopping malls. Wondrous attractions. Tornadoes are devastating, but they have been a natural constant of the earth since it has been in existence. I know that doesn't really answer your question, but I don't think anyone with a Christian point of view actually can.

3. NikenDiana profile image54
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

In what i believe...God created all with balance..and He created human basicly to Bless Him ..and let the planet in balance.
    But the fact is Humans are greedy..they cuts the forest till finish..they taking oil..or any profitable matters they can make to make profit.
    that's makes the nature not in Balance anymore..

so..now...we can feel the result such global warming effect what's hit every part of the world..disasters...

So..the point is you can't blame God for that.

4. greengypsywolf1 profile image56
    greengypsywolf1posted 7 years ago

Niken, What about the various comet blast's, ice ages, floods (at one point the better part of the US was under water), etc that have wiped the planet of all life?
    They happened long before man ever came unto this one, yet a whole planet's biology was destroyed.

5. wilbury4 profile image72
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

We are imperfect, yet, according to the scriptures we are created in his image, therefore he must be imperfect. (Biblical people will argue that we are only created in his image but with free will).

6. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

my point is that sure god supposedly made us imperfect but the planet, before we damaged it , was a mess anyway. volcanos and such have ravished it since the beginning so why would someone "worship " something that everything it creates is a mess. nothing great creates things that are flawed but religion seems to try to make "god" out to be a supreme being. supreme at what? making mistakes. ya i'll get right on worshipping that. to me our planet alone proves that "god" isn't real and that nature created everything.

7. ramesh kavdia profile image60
    ramesh kavdiaposted 7 years ago

Suppose if there were no problems, no evil in this world, there would have been no flow of life. This is the charm of life. In universe or science it is like gravity or attraction. Variety always creates contrasts.

8. Ms Dee profile image89
    Ms Deeposted 7 years ago

He gave us free will/choice, because he wants interaction and thus evil entered his creation. But he is a God who reaches out (no other god does that) and is returning creation back to its perfect form through Christ, his redemptive plan to redeem and restore.