jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it Hip to be square,and Proud to be odd?

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Is it Hip to be square,and Proud to be odd?

I think so.......and you?

2. profile image48
    CHASIN' JASONposted 7 years ago

YES! I think it's very hip to be square. The 'new squares', are the Bill Gates of tomorrow, to the second power! And the Odd are the future rulers of the world! Now let the so proud to be hip, calculate that!

3. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

You said it well Jason ,and i think in great perspective with life.Thinks for your support and to others of like thoughts that give new direction to the spirit. 1 Cor.1 v 26-31 says it best in conclusion that God have chosen the less to be the best.

4. cresandsuzanne profile image58
    cresandsuzanneposted 7 years ago

I think as long as you know your cool, that's all that matters.

5. Georgie98 profile image75
    Georgie98posted 7 years ago

Hahaha! I've NEVER been cool, always odd and proud of it! I've never wanted to fit in, and I never will.
    I'll always be a square peg trying to fit into a round hole! ;-) But I'll be having fun being the odd one out.
    My personality and sense of humour gets me friends. I don't need to be fashionable, or know the latest movies or music. I have a crap mp3 player, have never owned a memory stick, and had to ask my mum to borrow hers, AND ask her how to use it when I had to print something off at college! Haha! So I'm a lost cause!
    But those who DO care about fitting in, are wasting their time, money, and energy. Well that's my opinion anyway! smile

working