jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

can vampires fall inlove with a human? how does a vampire house look like?

1. May27 profile image56
    May27posted 7 years ago

can vampires fall inlove with a human? how does a vampire house look like?

2. Jaggedfrost profile image80
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

Do you believe everything you read?  I am not even sure you know enough about the history of the subject that it matters one way or another.  For one thing, Stephanie Myers was taking a new spin off of an old legend but the truth is a bit stranger then fiction.  The oldest accounts of "vampires" dates back to the Book of Enoch and in that book they called them giants but those who had heard tales from the times of Noah couldn't get it out of their head because the processes and religions that kept trying to resurrect that practice would reference that book.  Blood rituals have abounded in this world for as long as man can remember one way or another and then there are the odd balls such as Ophelia and Vlad Dracula who spice up the myth even more.  No one ever called blood drinkers immortal,  those that were seemingly immortal date before the flood.  Those after the flood were anything but.  No one noticed, however because the human race as a whole stopped living that long as well.

3. May27 profile image56
    May27posted 7 years ago

no, i dont believe everything, im just curious. because ever since i've seen the movie twilight and after finishing the Vampire Diaries, i've been so addicted to reading books, articles etc about vampires eventhough i really dont know if there are such things as vampires. oh well thank you very much, atleast that lessen my curiosity.

4. mac carter profile image59
    mac carterposted 7 years ago

There is no such thing like vampire...... its all fiction..

5. umairabid profile image52
    umairabidposted 7 years ago

That's why I say don't let the children watch scary movies

6. profile image51
    Donttellapasswordposted 4 years ago

Yes and it's big with a coffin pok I'm not joking

working