jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what are your religious views???

1. vicki simms profile image75
    vicki simmsposted 7 years ago

what are your religious views???

2. DaKingsKid profile image74
    DaKingsKidposted 7 years ago

Religion is mans attempt at reaching God,
    Christianity is God reaching Man..

Christianity is a way of Life. Jesus Christ is the son of God, who paid for the sins of the world by dieing on the cross. On the third day by the power of God rose again from the grave, having defeated death. I believe that the Old Testament is His-story, and the New Testament is the instructions for living this spiritual life.One must be born again to see the Kingdom of God. That the only way to God is through His son Jesus Christ the Savior of the world. There is only one Truth and that Is God's Truth. The bible is the infallible word of God. Inspired by God written by the hands of men and women.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

religion is the crutch for the weak to lean on and the strong to control others with. it's a well made scam that has caused a lot of people to be deluded into believing things that aren't there.

4. Anaya M. Baker profile image84
    Anaya M. Bakerposted 7 years ago

I don't really have any particular religion that I identify with. My beliefs seem to be made up of aspects of a lot of different religions. I enjoy going to Christian churches, synagogues, or Buddhist temples. For me, all religions are a way to being a more mindful or spiritual person. Church means giving thanks for what I have, and giving back to the community through service. Organized religion is a social thing for me, and I can't tolerate any group that expresses hatred or intolerance, the same values that I hold for my friendships. In terms of spirituality, I tend to feel more connection with religion when meditating or praying alone than I do in a group service, but I do like the community aspect of services.

5. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

God made me and Jesus saved me.  A simple view.

working