jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you see God in people?

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Do you see God in people?

Am I wrong for thinking this way? I feel like we're shards from the mirror that shattered in the light of God's image. We're all (equally, I think,) part of a plan that's, ultimately, perfect. 

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3987599_f260.jpg

2. profile image53
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

Yes, over time we can learn 2 c God in ppl.

3. cascoly profile image60
    cascolyposted 7 years ago

sorry, that's just newage mumbo jumbo - meaningless in rational thought.  if there is a god, she's got a lot of explaining to do for all the miseries in the world - do you reallyt see god in the tyrants, dictators, , Congo rapists, suicide bombers, drug dealers, and other criminals in the world?  not to mention the wall street bankers who drove the US economy into the ground?   and do you a;lso see shards of light in mosquitoes, bubonic plague, alzheimer's and other plagues on humanity?

steve

4. DaKingsKid profile image76
    DaKingsKidposted 7 years ago

Yes, in an act of love, or friendship. People who serve God in their communities extending their hand to feed and clothe the homeless, and do anything they can for others. selflessly, there is good and evil in this world, we just have to pick a side. Either you are a part of the problem or a part of the solution.. Turn to Jesus and Join the greatest cause in the entire world. Seeing people come to know the Truth and being set free..

5. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

that's what i've been saying all along. god isn't a spirit or a being, god is each and everyone of us. were god. that's why religion is so funny. people just can't seem to accept that there isn't a god, jesus wasn't the son of some mythical spirit.
    god was invented to control peoples behavior and to give others power over their followers. there are no angels but rather we see things that are subconscious wants or desires. if humans could just relise that we are god and start believing in themselves as strongly as they believe in the myth , the earth would be incredible.

6. Claudin_Dayo profile image59
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

I see no reason not to smile) well it's Biblical though not literal that we are created in God's image thereby making each one of us bearers of His image.. But I'm sorry knight but yeah I agree that God is in us but were not God for it's Biblical too that God created us just a little lower than the angels so after all we can't be God..
    The world is in misery today because things that should have been used is loved and people that should have been loved are used. Were the ones who contribute to the misery in the planet were living in but thank God He's very much able to do a total repair of what has been damaged.

working