jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Q: Why do some people read the Bible daily? ...

1. dabeaner profile image58
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Q: Why do some people read the Bible daily? ...

A: They are looking for loopholes

2. Mr. Happy profile image84
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

They are brainwashing themselves. Have you not seen the kids reciting the Qu'ran? It is a form of masochism in my opinion.
    By reading the Bible over and over secures the chains around their ankles. Release the chains and then religious people don't know what to do with themselves; they have no reason to live.
    They aren't looking for loopholes. They are not that smart. Perhaps the looking for loopholes is a job for some in the Vatican.

3. profile image0
    CAndrewMacDougallposted 7 years ago

Because they think if they read a lie enough, it becomes truth.

4. wildorangeflower profile image68
    wildorangeflowerposted 7 years ago

they need some sort of reassurance daily to go on with their lives, psychological.

5. Aisha Maragarette profile image58
    Aisha Maragaretteposted 7 years ago

Bible is a Holy book to remind us the word of God and daily reading on it  will get more inspiration on our daily life.

6. cyberjeepkate profile image56
    cyberjeepkateposted 6 years ago

When i buy something and it comes with an instruction book, shouldn't I read the instructions to better know how to use the item?  The Bible is God's instruction book for life and using it every day would make sense.  There are answers in it for every thing we face and we can take it or leave it, taking God's word exactly as it tells us only provides me with the absolute best way!  I have tested it over and over and He is Supremely Awesome!

working