in the Bilbe what its means born again?? and why is so important to being christ

1. profile image51
    faithnate12posted 7 years ago

in the Bilbe what its means born again?? and why is so important to being christianity??

2. profile image0
    DrDeanCrosbyposted 7 years ago

Here are the verses you are referring to:

John 3:3-7 (Contemporary English Version)

3Jesus replied, "I tell you for certain that you must be born from above before you can see God's kingdom!"
    4Nicodemus asked, "How can a grown man ever be born a second time?" 5Jesus answered: I tell you for certain that before you can get into God's kingdom, you must be born not only by water, but by the Spirit. 6Humans give life to their children. Yet only God's Holy Spirit can change you into a child of God. 7Don't be surprised when I say that you must be born from above.

As the support for the morally obscene  and senseless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan prove,it is extremely easy to be a just pretending follower of the Prince of Peace.No one will be granted salvation until they exhibit such a profound  level of love and faith that God decides  to send His Holy Spirit to them through what is called the " Baptism of the Holy Spirit." This is an amazing experience that results in spiritual gifts being bestowed by God  upon those He selects for salvation such as the ability to speak in tongues.

working