jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How have you experienced the power of prayer in your life?

1. Mahmo profile image60
    Mahmoposted 7 years ago

How have you experienced the power of prayer in your life?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I have a very unscientific answer for you, "yes, I have."  As soon as I find it (it's already written) I'll publish a hub about that.

3. Dviews profile image60
    Dviewsposted 7 years ago

I have experience the power of prayer in my life on many occasions - As I pray with a believing heart, putting my trust and faith that God is my all in all and that nothing is impossible for him, I have seen him work miracles.

1. God has kept me in perfect health that I may work to support my family.
    2. Through prayer, I have found peace, not as the world gives (temporary) but the one that God gives, the peace that surpass all common reasoning.
    3. He has kept a roof over my head, me and my family safe, provide food on my table every day.

And so much more, I have seen through the power of prayer.

4. fiksy02 profile image71
    fiksy02posted 7 years ago

Someone once told me God answers prayers in three ways: Yes, No and Not yet. I believe it is when he says No that people start to feel there is no power in prayer. I have experienced the power of prayer. I believe if we all look deeply into our lifes we will all find one moment, one experience that can not be scientifically explained. one moment that defile all logic.Even if we do not have faith in prayer God still answers the yearning of our heart.

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

yes lots of times and in lots of ways in differnt situations through my short life in this world i have learned that god never lets a prayer go un answerd

6. Blessitbe profile image60
    Blessitbeposted 7 years ago

I believe in prayers, if you believe in God, He believes in you. When you pray with all your heart, he hears you and helps you in your life. Imagine if we all believe, and prayed to him. This world would be a better place to live.