what does it mean to have diffrent dreams about water, and having the same perso

1. profile image45
    krizznack1915posted 7 years ago

what does it mean to have diffrent dreams about water, and having the same person always in it

examples  i have diffrent dreams about water, the water is always clear and i know what that means but i dont know what it means  too keep seeing this person that i know in the dreams. I only dream of him when its with water. hes not drowning or any thing just standing next to or swimming in water.

2. Druid Dude profile image59
    Druid Dudeposted 7 years ago

Really have to know more for a proper context, but I usually feel water, as all things, has a duality. Life giver, or life taker. It can have something to do with current or future perceived personal difficulties in relationships, employment, or financial standing. If none of that fits, then it can be a reflection of the past, including past life. Is this person normally associated with water? What are the astrological signs involved here? In the dream, do you feel concern? This can even hearken to a time in the distant past. Contact me w/ more detail. I'm intrigued.

working