What are you striving towards in life, and what makes you, YOU?

1. Beani profile image60
    Beaniposted 7 years ago

What are you striving towards in life, and what makes you, YOU?

This is a question we've all been asked before numerous times when we were younger.  What do you want out of life and what are your expectations?  I'm not just talking goals.  I'm talking about what YOU are living your life for.  WHAT makes your life worth living and what are you striving towards.   We all strive towards something in hopes of a particular outcome.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4154479_f260.jpg

2. home witch profile image82
    home witchposted 7 years ago

Well I'm striving really hard to complete my PhD and then become a full-time writer. I think that's what I've always wanted to be, to be a writer and have people read my work.

3. profile image0
    DrDeanCrosbyposted 7 years ago

The most widely practiced "I'm living my life for" activities in our society are:1.Money and career success 2".Service" ( in actuality killing or killing support ) in the military 3. Sex, which has seen a spike in practice due  to  entertainment media exploitation and  the increasing popularity  of homosexuality which propagates  on promiscuity.Tragically these false gods that people devote so much of their lives to all run contrary to Jesus' teachings on personal morality and faith.Here is the only "I'm living my life for" activity that will create an eternal life of not only personal fulfillment but in addition,pure unadulterated joy:

Philippians 3:14 (Contemporary English Version)

I run toward the goal, so that I can win the prize of being called to heaven. This is the prize that God offers because of what Christ Jesus has done.

working