jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you use tarot cards? If yes, do you have a favourite deck? What is it? Why do

1. home witch profile image82
    home witchposted 7 years ago

Do you use tarot cards? If yes, do you have a favourite deck? What is it? Why do you like it?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4324566_f260.jpg

2. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Thoth. and we'll stick to the mundane, it has excellent art work.

3. Mayaanjali profile image80
    Mayaanjaliposted 7 years ago

The Emperor!
    It denotes someone who can make a positive influence or move things positively for u .
    A masculine figure of authority
    Besides, picture is positive

4. Owl Ka Myst profile image61
    Owl Ka Mystposted 6 years ago

I have been a reader of tarot for 20 years now. I have many decks and like each of them for different reasons.
    The artwork is not important to me, but there is an attraction towards certain decks because of the art.
    I like a deck that has good imagery/symbology regardless of the art. Each deck has a different way of expression
    Some of the decks I use more than others are the Fey, Legends,  Voyager, Ancestrial Path.... And then some.
    Depending on the question being asked, I will choose the deck most suited for the question, the person, and what my intuition says to me.

I enjoy tarot and the wisdom it presents. I like doing readings for others and helping them find some sort of direction when they are feeling lost or helpless in a situation.

5. profile image0
    AlienWednesdayposted 6 years ago

I use Tarot of the Sweet Twilight and Fey. These were not my first choices. I actually considered them kind of fluffy.. I would prefer to read really well with the Deviant Moon but alas... That is not to be.

working