jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe in Ufos' and if so have you ever seen one? or know anyone who has

1. lilmissbookworm profile image64
    lilmissbookwormposted 7 years ago

Do you believe in Ufos' and if so have you ever seen one? or know anyone who has?

2. cabcaster profile image72
    cabcasterposted 7 years ago

yes I have seen UFOs read my Hub Here http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-a-Saucer

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

If I see something in the sky and I don't know what it is then, by definition, an unidentified flying object, to me.  However, do I believe that visitors come to earth in UFOs, no, although I do accept that there are very likely life forms on other planets in the universe.

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

No I don't believe in UFO's.  The nearest star is 4 light years away which means it would take 4 years to get here traveling at light speed which is impossible to do.

Interstellar travel just isn't feasible, and why arent UFO's showing up all the time?

I've never seen one.

Many people confuse lenticular clouds (see photo) for UFO's or think high flying aircraft are UFO's.

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

though i've never saw a ufo i do believe in them 100%. i think we would have to be completely stupid to believe that we are all there is in the universe. perhaps aliens are what the bible is all about. at least that would make some sense.