jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

when people die do they take their gifted voices or talents with them

1. profile image48
    timessquare7posted 7 years ago

when people die do they take their gifted  voices  or talents with them

2. profile image0
    DrDeanCrosbyposted 7 years ago

Although many talents will not be useful in heaven,certainly the ability to sing will be in demand since the Bible states that praise and worship  music will be performed on a continual basis;twenty-four hours a day.Here are a couple of  verses that describe the singing that occurs in heaven:

REVELATION 15:3-4

3 they were singing the song that his servant Moses (THE LYRICS OF THIS SONG ARE ALSO RECORDED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY ) and the Lamb (JESUS) had sung. They were singing "Lord God All-Powerful,you have done great and marvelous things.You are the ruler of all nations, and you do what is right and fair. 4 Lord, who doesn't fear you and praise your name? You alone are holy, and all nations will come and worship you  because you have shown that you judge with fairness."

The wording of these verses are significant because they reveal the extremely powerful worship that occurs non-stop in heaven.It is very different than most Christians have the desire or unfortunately,even a tolerance for which of course calls their suitability for heaven into question.

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

with them? i guess the answer is yes because when you die your voice is gone so it makes sense they took their voice or talent with them.

4. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Your spirit goes into the 4th heaven to await Judgment Day after you die.All spiritual qualities such as intellect, choice,personality and any such that do not require DNA as an equation goes with your spirit.

5. profile image0
    VeronicaInspiresposted 5 years ago

I think they do. To praise and worship God with all day long! I think it's gonna be a big 'ole praise party up there!