jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

3 years ago,i had a vision that Heath Ledger was going to die and I did not go t

1. profile image50
    ericabishopposted 7 years ago

3 years ago,i had a vision that Heath Ledger was going to die and I did not go to NYC to warn...

him. based on the law of Responsibility, is his death somewhat my fault? I think it would be.

2. PsychicJoanne profile image80
    PsychicJoanneposted 7 years ago

Interesting question ... and there is indeed a fine line.

but NO, it certainly was not your fault nor your responsibility.  It was his.  Although his death is labelled as 'accidental overdose', had he looked into the effects and side effects of mixing such prescription drugs and the amounts taken, he may have 'chosen' not to take them, or possibly looked for less toxic alternatives.  His health and wellness is/was his responsibility.
    We can only be responsible for our own actions.
    Had you taken the time and effort to 'warn' him (and/or others) you and your information most likely would have been ignored.

The rest of this answer was sent to the enquirer, as way too long to post here (according to Hubpages)

Joanne

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i'm not even going to go there on this question. wow.

4. Shawn May Scott profile image60
    Shawn May Scottposted 6 years ago

I have had psychic dreams my whole life and most of them about death. It is not the psychic ability that I wanted or would want for anyone else. But it is what I have to work with. Before 9/11 I had a series of dreams in which I would awake very frightened. The imagery was difficult to interperate until the actual event was beginning to take place and then it was all to clear and all too late. Does this make me responsible for all those thousands of people dying? No, absolutly not, if it did do you think that I would be able to continue my own life? Mr. Ledger made his own choices as did the terrorists of 9/11 and that is that, you and I not in no way respondsible for either tragedy. Move forward in peace and with a clear conscience.

working