jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you could formulate your way of life into a new religion or faith, what woul

1. EmpressImani profile image60
    EmpressImaniposted 7 years ago

If you could formulate your way of life into a  new religion or faith, what would it be called...

and why

2. akirchner profile image96
    akirchnerposted 7 years ago

Try to live what you would like to see

We oftentimes get mixed up about philosophies but if we tried a bit harder to just live and be an example, I think we might be better off.

In other words....live by example and lead by example

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I have already done this and would love to tell you what it is called but I am unable to do it without breaking hubpages rules. All that I can say to you that the name is already out there and it is an totally smashed hit around the world through hubpages. 8 total countries so far from 100 percent referring sites and is still growing like wildfires and I am well pleased with it. If you can find it through a referring site then I wish you the best of luck but I would just suggest to you to wait it out and it will eventually be revealed to the hubpages community members. Once again I like to thank the staff of hubpages to allow my 1 unpublished hub to stay on hubpages and I know you are making good money but more important is that my 1 unpublished hub is of great value and is an asset to hubpages and to the world. Thanks again to all the staff of hubpages.

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

It's already got a name.  Is the world ready for... tah dah.. pragmatism?

5. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

if i made a religion it would be called humanism. it would be about faith in other people, taking blame for your wrongs and being proud of the good you do. there would be no prayers but rather postings showing how we have done things that have helped others .