jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do Aetheists believe?

1. tysanders profile image60
    tysandersposted 7 years ago

What do Aetheists believe?

2. RicardoE profile image70
    RicardoEposted 7 years ago

everything except the fact that there is a God.

3. tysanders profile image60
    tysandersposted 7 years ago

Excuse the typo. I meant to type *Atheists

If they believe everything except God does that include the belief that God doesn't exist but the devil does?

4. clark farley profile image73
    clark farleyposted 7 years ago

...that if you have to ask the question, you cannot possible understand the answer*

*(unfortunately did not make that up, often ascribed to what zen masters, in response to overly persistent students wanting to know the 'correct' answer to a koan.)

5. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i believe in many things but what i most believe in is my fellow humans. i don't think god or satan is anything but a myth and that by believing in such things it has hurt humans faith in themselves.

6. profile image49
    ermcehomeposted 7 years ago

i worked with a guy said he is an athiest ,he said big bang one day here then one day bang and its gone over nothing more after that and there is no God so one day i hear him say God da*#!* and i ask him why he would say that if the God he is telling to damn it does not exist then he later admit he knows He exists but just doesnt choose to follow i dont think there is such a thing as an athiest we all believe in some supreme being if we search down deep in our heart!!