jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Would you die for your religious beliefs?

1. Cory J. Clark profile image60
    Cory J. Clarkposted 7 years ago

Would you die for your religious beliefs?

2. simplymoneyboy profile image59
    simplymoneyboyposted 7 years ago

No, that is insane. See, there is no such religion thing in the world at early time, as soon as population growed, they are converted into religions and castes.

There are jobs for only some religion people, and some not, that is a stupid thing.

So, why should we die for this religion beliefs. There are some people who die, and get nothing other than one small flower bokay.

3. ShevaStreet profile image57
    ShevaStreetposted 7 years ago

Religion is man made, and when that is all a person holds in their hands with all the traditions and man made teachings - then no, how can they be willing to die for it? Nonetheless, as we see written upon the pages of history, many have died for their religious beliefs.
    However, when a man or woman discovers what the Scriptures speak of as 'the pearl of great price' (Matthew 13) and the value of that 'pearl' is realized, then yes, they will be willing to die for it, because it is  treasure that few will find, and worth more than anything that can be found within this life.
    I myself can testify of this. I used to be bound within the four walls of the church system, but in 2006 my Creator YHWH began taking a 'bulldozer' to the 'house' I had built for over 30 years. Even though I have much yet to learn, I can say that yes, I would die for what YHWH has given me, because it is something that never can be destroyed, lost or stolen.

4. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

I explain it all in my hub ! Check it out if you want, http://hubpages.com/hub/earthsmagneticfield

5. Mark Upshaw profile image59
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

I hope people are willing to die for their religious beliefs.  Because we need them to fight the wars of corporate imperialism so that our investments may grow while they die in the name of the god of their faith.  (Sarcasm intentional)

Closed to reply