jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Do you have something to say about everything?

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Do you have something to say about everything?

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

Not all the time/ If someone asks me a question, I answer with the truth as I see it in the moment.

3. simplymoneyboy profile image60
    simplymoneyboyposted 7 years ago

Yes, i do. Because nothing in the world can be impossible to find about it.

With google, it is 1 click easy.

4. runrchic1 profile image69
    runrchic1posted 7 years ago

No, there are just some things of which I have no knowledge.

5. Sarah Masson profile image67
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

Not about everything but if I do have something to say then I will say it smile

6. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

Apostle Jack: A better question to ask would be do you have anything pertinent to say about anything at all?

7. profile image0
    tinamarie9884posted 7 years ago

No, If I am asked I will speak. I do not like wasted energy,( when it comes to only myself ) So, for the most part there is a good purpose of me speaking.

8. parthavi profile image59
    parthaviposted 7 years ago

If you know something about everything, you are a generalist. if you know everything about something, you are an expert. As you keep expanding your sphere of interests, you will end up knowing nothing about everything . And if you keep narrowing your area of specialization, you will end up knowing everything about nothing.

9. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

This sounds like a smart ass question!  Do you have a question for everything "Apostle"?

10. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Not everything.  There are areas of human activity in which I'm not conversant at all.  But, one should not reflect negatively upon those activities.  We don't have time, nor interest in everything.

You probably don't much care about sub-atomic physics but I do.  There are a lot of nooks and crannies in this world.

11. sonia05 profile image60
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

well...its like jack of all trades and master of none. I think i am jack of all trades but that does not mean that i have something to say about everything!

12. KatieCohen profile image57
    KatieCohenposted 7 years ago

Everyone does. But it doesn't always mean you should say something tongue

working